AKQA is one of the world’s most influential creative and technology companies. A recognized pioneer and innovator, AKQA provides strategy, creative, media and technology solutions to the world’s leading marketers including Audi, Clorox, Gap, Old Navy, Intuit, Heineken, Olympus, Ferrari, Visa, Nike, Fiat, and Xbox 360. AKQA has more than 1,000 employees in Amsterdam, Berlin, London, New York, Paris, Portland, San Francisco, San Salvador, Shanghai, Tokyo, India, and Washington DC.
AKQA's objective has never been to be "bigger" than anyone else. Just better. Whether it's the ideas we generate or our world-class implementations, this objective makes us focus on what's important: the quality of our solutions. We want the best talent of the most rewarding and challenging jobs anywhere.
As a Web Analyst, you will perform analysis designed to influence marketing and analytic decisions that contribute to the performance of digital campaigns. You will execute and manage implementation, mining and interpreting data for interactive products and/or online marketing campaigns, monitoring and analyzing key metrics, providing insights about performance data and highlighting how reporting data aligns with defined business goals and metrics.
- Upkeep and Manage Tag Management Systems
- Assist in Tag/Parameter Implementation projects across offices (London/US)
- Perform Campaign URL & Tag Audits
- Analyze website behavior and customer experience
- Consolidate and Validate data using Google Analytics
Skills & Experience
- Advanced HTML/CSS Knowledge
- Experience using tag management tools is a plus (Google Tag Manager, Tealium)
- Web Analytics Background either in marketing, advertising, interactive/technology consulting
- Familiarity with web analytics software’s is a plus, Google analytics, Omniture, Web Trends, etc
- Self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook, and a clear focus on high quality
-Bachelor Degree in Any of the Following Areas: Business Administration, Marketing, Computer Science
- 100% Bilingual (TOEFL/TOEIC certificate is preferred)
- Advanced use of Excel (pivot tables, charts and graphs, macros, formulas and functions
- Ability to Analyze, Identify, and Report on Tracking Performance
- Ability To Take The Lead In New Projects
- Ability to Learn New Technologies and Tools
- Goal Oriented and Used to Working Under Pressure
- Able to work independently without direct supervision
- Great Attention to Detail & Quality Assurance
El Jefe de Desarrollo de Sistemas se encarga administrar el departamento orientado a cumplir con los requerimientos de los clientes en cuanto a desarrollo de...
Publicado hace 24 días
Design, develop, implement and maintain applications and/or modules and tools needed. Responsible for writing and coding individual programs from specific...
Publicado hace 21 días
EMPRESA CONSULTORA DESEA CONTRATAR PROGRAMADOR RPG Con conocimientos en: Programador RPG-IV e ILE o Programador SQL DB2 o Uso de herramientas AS/400 (SEU, PDM...
Publicado hace 19 días
Estudios requeridos: Estudiante, Egresado o Graduado Inglés Técnico Conocimientos: Programación Orientada a objetos y MVC Procesos con mensajería Colas y/o...
Publicado hace 19 días