PlacidWay is currently looking for experienced Customer Service Representative to expand our team with energetic individuals who are looking to grow with an organization.
The successful candidate will work on a consultative basis to give solutions to our patients/customers in the health market using the latest technology. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record in meeting goals, follow the guidelines, works with minimal supervision; be efficient and proactive in completing tasks; be flexible and demonstrate closing deals skills.
The ideal candidate must have an entrepreneurial mindset, drive and motivation to be successful.
- Analyzing patient requests and understanding their medical needs
- Researching in database and finding the best solutions that will fit patient medical needs
- Coordinating patient case with clinics that offer desired treatment
- Developing a thorough knowledge of all our products and services
- Manage prospects and a pipeline
- Organize and maintain customer relationship management (CRM) system and customer correspondence.
- Working with key accounts to develop business relationship with them and conduct meetings on a weekly basis
- Providing Online Chat Support to the website visitors on the professional manner
- Communicate clearly and professionally verbally and in writing
- Represent the company and its products in an ethical and professional manner
- Short sales cycle experience
- Cultivate and maintain good patient/customer relationships
- Develop partnerships and alliances
- Basic medical background in healthcare is a plus, but not required
- Sales experience is a plus
- A minimum of 2-3 years of professional and related field experience.
- Proven track record in meeting performance objectives
- Experience working with Key Account Management
- Experience providing online chat support and conducting professional communication
- Strong oral and written communication skills are required, as well as basic technical support knowledge and computer skills background
- Effective listener and understanding patient/customer expectations
- Ability to quickly establish rapport with Clients in a way that allows for a comfortable consultation.
- Ability to work remotely, reaching international customer base
- Shows/practices a commitment to ethical conduct.
- Works well under pressure and does not waiver in working as a team.
- Internet savvy to research customer details
- Availability to work a flexible schedule
- Fluent in English, both speaking and writing. Other languages like Arabic, Russian, Chinese, etc. Are considered a plus
- Solid computer skills ? proficient in Microsoft applications and PowerPoints
- Strong communications and closing skills.
We are offering
- Solid initial training
- Opportunities to grow and develop yourself
- A friendly environment
- Long term relationship
- Performance bonuses based on the results
Ciudad: san salvador
Requerimientos: Sexo Masculino. Conocimiento de área de cocina. Experiencia mínima de un año en puestos similares. Conocimientos básicos en inocuidad de...
Desde Restaurante Hunan - San Salvador
Publicado hace 24 días
Se solicita Personal para el área de ventas, en Funeraria Cuscatlan. interesados presentarse a dejar curriculum. En 3era. Calle Ote. N0. 17-A Barrio Sta Lucia...
Desde Funeraria Cuscatlan - Cuscatlán
Publicado hace 5 días
Req ID: 1285 Job Function: Cross:Product Functions Full:Time/Part:Time: Full:time Contract Type: Permanent Job Level: Entry:level Your unsolicited application...
Publicado hace 8 días
Req ID: 1282 Job Function: Cross:Product Functions Full:Time/Part:Time: Full:time Contract Type: Permanent Job Level: Entry:level Your unsolicited application...
Publicado hace 8 días