Responsible for setting up and maintaining all approved Dispatch and Technical Operations workforce management tools and system application parameters. Implement continual support through optimization, approved enhancements and initial troubleshooting of issues found or reported affecting all application and performance integrity while working directly through vendors. Responsible for follow-up support resolution on all approved System applications.
- Coordinates, schedules and distributes software upgrades, patches, system upgrades and tools for the core workforce management products and databases; facilitates upgrades to the workforce management tools software, including analyzing, testing, and recommending system upgrades, patches, and system configurations
- Troubleshoots, corrects and/or reports issues with the workforce management software program; supports field personnel and customer care with all other workforce management applications
- Follows up on open issues to ensure appropriate resolution and communicates updates to the necessary personnel in a timely manner
- Ensures system application tools and configurations are optimized and performing as designed
- Efficiently configures and applies workforce tool route configurations for both in-house staff and contractors to minimize drive time, maximize on time guarantee, maximize productivity, and create the least cost model for the department, according to guidelines provided by management
- Maintains database application reports and audits number of user profiles to licenses owned; conducts routine audits of all approved Workforce management tools using checks and balances
- Responsible for documenting and maintaining database of all system configurations
- Bachelor's degree preferred with 3 years minimum workforce experience in a call center environment
- Previous telecommunications experience strongly preferred
- Previous experience working in telecommunications technical support center
- Previous experience in appropriate Microsoft Office Suite applications,Google docs, reporting and creation of spreadsheets
- Prior knowledge and experience with Verint system is preferred
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment, have good interpersonal and organizational skills, be self-motivated, and promote teamwork among co-workers
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists; ability to interpret a variety of instructions
- Work planned and unplanned change management windows that may fall outside normal shift hours that affect WFM tools and applications
- Demonstrated strong knowledge of Workforce tools and applications
- Must be able to communicate professionally, effectively and courteously with customers and coworkers, using a variety of communication formats (email, chat, in-person,telephone, etc.).
- Must be able to write routine reports and correspondence as well as create or produce reports outlining specific Workforce management trends and issues.
- Must be able to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written and verbal format.
- Must be able to exercise good judgment."
Ciudad: todo el pais
FUNCIONES: * Garantizar orden y limpieza de bodega * Confirmar la recepción de materias primas, repuestos y suministros varios * Elaborar requisiciones de...
Publicado hace un mes
Egresado o graduado en Ingeniería Industrial Conocimientos aplicados en: * Gestión de procesos productivos * Administración de personal. * Planificación y...
Desde Industrias Consolidadas, S.A. De C.V. - San Salvador
Publicado hace 13 días
Reporta a la Gerencia de Desarrollo Comercial, responsable de proponer y definir la estrategia de comunicación de marca corporativa, ejecutar planes de...
Publicado hace 23 días