Job Function: IT
Contract Type: Permanent
Job Level: Professional
Office Location: San Jose (SJO)
Travel Required: up to 10
The Panalpina Group is one of the worlds leading providers of supply chain solutions, combining its core
products of Air Freight, Ocean Freight, and Logistics to deliver globally integrated, tailor:made
end:to:end solutions. The Panalpina Group operates a global network with some 500 offices in more
than 70 countries, and employs around 16,000 people worldwide.
We are looking to hire a Network Engineer IT Operations AME (m/f) to
* Perform IT Operations : support, manage, maintain, troubleshoot and monitor : of network systems and services located in Data center and Branch Units, in coordination with the Network teams located Basel : Switzerland.
Essential Job functions
* Provides support for network services for the following technologies:
* LAN (L2 and L3 Switches)
* WAN (MPLS, VPN, BGP, EIGRP, PBR)
* Wireless LAN
* Load Balancer
* DNS, DHCP
* Design of network infrastructure for new sites, site extension or life cycle projects
* Install, configure and maintain network devices (Switches, Routers, Wireless LAN, Firewall)
* Coordinate network engineering activities for site move, new site or technology changes.
* Troubleshoot and repair network services issue:
* Open, follow:up and escalation of tickets with external service providers for managed services.
* Process the tickets created on the internal ticketing system
* Document the operational activities
* Participate to the Operational duty rotation.
* Maintain and monitor IPAM (DNS/DHCP) infrastructure
* Maintain and monitor Firewall infrastructure in Data Centers and Branch Units
* Maintain and monitor WAN/LAN/WLAN infrastructure in Data Centers and Branch Units
* Function as a consultant and be comfortable interacting and coordinating with various internal IT teams.
* Manage network projects to ensure they are successfully completed on time and within scope.
* Stays current on latest networking technology and adheres to design best practices.
* Maintains detailed network diagrams and network documentation
* Expert knowledge of routers, switches, firewalls, Wi:Fi and Network Management systems.
* Excellent understanding of network operation
* Good knowledge in IPT technology
* Good knowledge of network monitoring tools and best practices.
* Good knowledge in IPAM / DNS / DHCP systems.
* Good knowledge of MPLS/VPN networks and enterprise routing protocol (BGP, EIGRP)
* Experience with Load balancers, AAA systems and IPT.
* Experience with network communications providers
* Ability to understand the company's business needs involving network communications and security
Skills and Abilities
* Demonstrated skills in technical documentation and network diagramming
* Demonstrated analytical, deductive reasoning and troubleshooting skills
* Demonstrated organization skills
* Demonstrated customer service skills
* Ability to interact with personnel on all levels of the organization
* Ability to work independently or as a member of the team
* Ability to communicate orally and in writing in English,
* Ability to set priorities, meet deadlines and multi:task with minimal supervision
* Ability to research future hardware/software technologies
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
* CCNP Networking Certifications is desirable.
* Experience supporting international networks is a plus.
* Multilingual candidate is beneficial.
* Fluent English is mandatory.
Specifics for Job / Environment
* You will be part of a dynamic team, part of our Corporate IT
* International Environment
Please submit you CV in English.
Ciudad: san jose
Se solicita Personal para el área de ventas, en Funeraria Cuscatlan. interesados presentarse a dejar curriculum. En 3era. Calle Ote. N0. 17-A Barrio Sta Lucia...
Desde Funeraria Cuscatlan - Cuscatlán
Publicado hace un mes
1) Brindar soporte bibliográfico para productos farmacéuticos nuevos con al debida reglamentación legal para la aprobación de su registro en la DNM. (Alguna...
Desde Ronasa S.A. De C.V - La Libertad
Publicado hace un mes
Propósito principal: • Diseño y seguimiento de proyectos aplicando lineamientos y especificaciones corporativas y de acuerdo a requerimientos de las distintas...
Desde Gesnext - San Salvador
Publicado hace un mes